Thursday, February 20, 2014

Babysitting

                                  With Aunt Shekinah on the job, Parker didn't have a chance of getting bored!
                              She was irritated that he slept for 3 hours and she barely took a 1/2 hr nap so
                                  as not to miss a minute of awake time..... How do mothers get anything done
                                      when there are cute little cuddly babies to hold?
                                   I had baking that had to be started, so with lots of observation I managed
                                 to pull together some pie crust.....
                            Then just because they were so cute and I saw them on Pinterest the other day....I just had to try these   my shoulder/neck allows me to sew, but not too much computer, guess where most of my work was going to be this week?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how FUN!!! I am so jealous that you have a chubby little baby to love on (then send home!)!!

    ReplyDelete