Saturday, April 19, 2014

Yard Sales

                              Did something I haven't done in a long time....went to a couple of yard sales.
                          I was very pleased with my finds...a Leap Pad for Shekinah's birthday and two bikes
                    the bikes were bought for the fine sum of two for $15. Both were bought at a local bike shop
                   known for their fine bikes. With minor repairs both are road worthy. The girls are very pleased.

   I'm hoping it warms up for sunrise services in the morning...first time for our family. Hope has an earache
  and Shekinah has been a grouch lately.  She has become a screamer! I despair that we will ever hear her
normal voice without the gruffness that she has acquired from screaming.  We even tried the "everyone else gets candy so we can handle the screams" she just screamed louder. So she had to stand on the porch (right outside the door)  then big brother rescued me and took her looking for flowers.  I'm wondering if she feels lost in the hubbub of everyone at home and needs to be noticed....

No comments:

Post a Comment