Tuesday, June 17, 2014

This and That

    The other day Shekinah came around the corner of the house to check up on hubby and my conversation, to avoid the damp grass she walked carefully on some landscape bricks. She suddenly pointed, "look daddy a snake!" Daddy took a look and sure enough a garter snake was disappearing into the bushes. I glanced at the route the snake must have taken and THERE WENT ANOTHER ONE!   I know they are harmless, but I still don't like the idea of a snake crawling just inches from my daughter's foot.   The next morning Ezekiel brought in a "fresh" snake skin...the snake all shiny and clean was just disappearing under one of the planters.
                                         Shekinah enjoyed inspecting the eyes and mouth.
                                 Faith and Parker having a laughing party...when the girls aren't fighting over
                                  him they enjoy playing with him.
                       Since our AC units are stored in the basement I took cooking operations out to the
                        "summer kitchen". I think I will try to cook that way more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment