Thursday, January 8, 2015

Formerly a Shirt

                     When I dig through the bins at Goodwill and come across a nice shirt with good quality fabric, I don't care what size it is. If it fits one of the skinny people in my house....OK
But if it is size XXL then my mind goes to other sewing projects.    This fish shirt has been on my stash pile for quite some time and I got a sudden urge to see if I could make a jumper.
     The bodice comes from the sleeves, the skirt is the main part of the shirt...from the yoke down. 
Leave the shirt tail intact. I added some denim to the bottom of this one to lengthen it.
                                                                       
My photographer didn't quite follow my instructions. I wanted a good picture of the hem line...
            Then there was a shirt that Joe didn't wear very often....works great for Shekinah

Not sure what was up with the eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment