Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Birthdays

They tell me I had a birthday this past week. It surely cannot be a whole year
since the last one!
I asked for lights under my kitchen cupboards so my dear hubby stayed home from work
and put them up. He had so much help that it only took twice as long as it should have.

As I was in another room listening in on their conversation. I realized how MUCH this child 
TALKS...and sings...and TALKS!
He asked her how on earth she is going to sit still and be quiet in school.
I love my new lights, but now I need to keep after the cobwebs.

She put a puzzle together with verbal instructions from me.
She doesn't have much patience for puzzles, I guess I need to find some more to practice on.

Only a friend (s) would carefully craft these cute cupcakes for my birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment